4. Ten interesting facts about yourself
I’m not sure how interesting these are, but here goes:
- My day job is criminal justice professor.
- When I was in college, I took 3 years of Russian and 1 of Latin.
- I’m now the shortest person in my household.
- In my youth, my jobs included fast food, taking care of the (live) animals at a science museum, scooping poop at a dog show, proofreading Edwin Sapir’s works, a deli, teaching Sunday school, and a pizza place.
- I spent 10 nights this April in hotels.
- I’m allergic to grass (the lawn kind, not the stoner kind). It gives me a rash if I touch it.
- I don’t cook often, but I do enjoy baking bread.
- Farthest north I’ve been is Skagway, Alaska. Farthest south is Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Farthest east is Warsaw, and farthest west is Hawaii.
- I have problems remembering numbers. I’ve been known to forget my own phone number.
- I’m getting my 4th tattoo next month.