I’ve begun my year productively, submitting my 14th novel, finishing the galley proofs on another novel, and completing the first draft of a novella. All while suffering with a cold because yes! I am that studly.
Another thing I recently did was finish listening to K.C. Kelly’s narration of Rattlesnake. I knew he’d do a wonderful job, but he actually exceeded my expectations. It’s a longish book but I did a bunch of extra walking (I only allow myself listen to audiobooks if I’m walking) just to hear him read.
I thought it would be fun to celebrate the new year and my recent productivity, and I have a copy of the Rattlesnake audiobook to give away! How can you have a chance at winning? Comment here with an m/m romance-related haiku. We’ve done this before and it was really fun. The rules:
- Enter by commenting here with your haiku
- Must conform to traditional haiku format (3 lines: 5 syllables, 7 syllables, 5 syllables) as in the examples below
- Must have something to do with m/m romance
- Must be your own original work
- May concern m/m romance in general or include specific characters (mine or another author’s)
- Include your email at the end so I can reach you if you win
- You may enter as many times as you wish
- Entries close January 17 at noon, PST
- Entries will be evaluated by a panel of judges (yet to be determined). Winner gets the audiobook. The judges’ determination of a winner is final.
- Have fun and please spread the word!
A cold virus makes
Me sick. But at least my muse
Seems to be immune.
Jimmy acquired a
Cowboy kink. Shane uses this
To his advantage.