I think most of us are pleased to see the last of 2017 and to welcome in a brand-new year!
I spent the past week in Vegas with family. My adventures included riding 120 mph in a Ferrari, escaping an escape room, touring the Neon Museum, seeing penis puppetry, getting a lap dance from a female stripper, and getting locked in a sex museum. So the vacation was a success!
Right now, I’m working on a book with a Feb 1 deadline. A light contemporary about a lifestyle guru. That one won’t be out until 2019, but I have plenty in store or you this year. Some highlights of what’s to come:
- The audio version of Ante Up will be available any moment now, narrated by Andy McFerrin.
- In March, The Little Library releases from Riptide. This is a contemporary about a guy who loves books and an ex-cop.
- In April, we’ll have A Full Plate, a light contemporary from the Dreamspun Desires line. Big city lawyer meets small town cook.
- Sometime this spring, I’ll have a third installment in The Bureau series. Also, Joel Leslie will be narrating all three installments!
- In July or August, Dreamspinner will release Blyd and Pearce, a noir/private eye novel in a medieval fantasy setting.
- In October or November, another Dreamspun Desires book, this one called The Spy’s Love Song. Jaded rock star and a spy get trapped in an oppressive dictatorship.
- I also have a variety of translations due out in Spanish, Italian, and French, so keep an eye out for those!
This year, I also plan to make some personal appearances: at Salon Livre in Paris, at RT in Reno, and at GRL in Virginia. I hope I see some of you there.
Finally, I have lots more rounds of Interview Roulette set for this blog, so check in frequently.
Here’s wishing you a wonderful new year!