A little over a year ago, I bought a Fitbit. I didn’t pay it much attention at first, but over the months I developed a walking routine so that now I walk 5 to 7 miles daily. My neighborhood is boring, so I’ve done two things to liven things up. First, I’ve downloaded a spreadsheet to walk to Mount Doom. That’s 1779 miles. And second, I listen to audiobooks.
So we settled on a different destruction technique.
Now the eagles have taken me to Minas Tirith, and I’ve begun the long trek to Isengard.
Also, are you curious as to which books I’ve heard? Here’s a semi-complete listing:
- My Brute, Housekeeping, Stasis, Night Shift, and The Tin Box
- Amy Lane’s Johnnies series
- Charlie Cochet’s THIRDS, books 1-4
- Jordan Castillo Price’s PsyCop, books 1-5
- T.J. Klune’s Tell Me It’s Real
- J.R. Loveless’s Touch Me Gently
- Rowan Speedwell’s Love, Like Water
- Stephen King’s Doctor Sleep
- Mary Calmes’s Frog
- Neil Gaiman’s Neverwhere, Click-Clack the Rattlebag, and Shoggoth’s Old Peculiar
Now, on to Isengard!