It’s Morticia Knight’s turn to play!
- Shopping—love it or leave it? If it’s online, it’s like a disease where I need immediate intervention. But if it involves putting on pants and leaving the house? Not so much.
- Which of your characters is most likely to end up in the emergency room and why? I’d say Zero from Biking Bad. He’s more comfortable letting his fists talk for him in most situations.
- If you could be any other living person for a single day, who would you be? Oh wow. Hmm. Uh, I don’t know? It’s complicated enough for me to be myself without adding anyone else to the mix!
- What is your theme song? The Fellowship of the Rings theme. I’m always on quests and shit.
- Due to a magical curse, for the rest of your life you can read only one genre of books. Which genre will it be? Not gonna lie. LGBTQ romance. More specifically? Historical.
- Which of your characters would make a good BFF? Kyle from Building Bonds. He’s got a good heart, and even though he’s painfully shy, once he gets to know someone he’s always there for them.
- Describe a memorable dream—or nightmare! I’m all alone. I’m rolling a big donut, and this snake wearing a vest… Oh wait. That was Pee-Wee Herman. I haven’t had this one in a while, but it’s a classic for a lot of people. I’m back in high school and I’m naked, but of course, no one else is. I’m actually surprised that any of us survived high school with our psyche intact, since so many people have had either that dream or something similar.
- What’s your writing style—slow and steady or full speed ahead? Full speed, baby.
- You can eat only one ice cream flavor for the rest of your life. Which is it? That’s easy. Coffee!!!
- What is something you regret not doing that you’ll probably never have the chance to do? I wish I could’ve gone to Everest, at least to base camp. I would’ve been lucky to survive even that far. These days, I’d be lucky to survive the drive to the airport.
Morgan can’t figure out where he belongs anymore now that a new world has emerged in the aftermath of the Alasharian invasion of Earth. Everything is too strange and frightening and all he wants to do is hide from it all. It doesn’t help to ease his confusion when he finds himself being drawn to not one, but two aliens. He thought his cousin Chris was insane to fall in love with the muscled warriors who bonded with him as his mates, but his own heart might be in danger when it comes to the warrior Rama, and Hallosh, an advisor to the Alasharian’s Supreme Commander, the Nall.
Chris experiences a terrifying vision from the Soul Healer and it becomes clear that both Alasharian and humans are running out of time to save the Earth from the insidious spread of the Void. A battle is imminent and it becomes imperative to protect those who are allied against the evil that has corrupted the Nall.
Everything on Earth is about to change once again and Morgan finds himself at the brink of discovering his own destiny—and how the two aliens he can’t get out of his mind will be a part of it. A disturbing event triggers the beginning of the fight against the Void. Chris and Morgan must separate for the first time since the invasion, with each of them going with their soul matches. For Morgan, he hopes the goodbye he says to Chris isn’t forever.
Book buy links:
Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2wixvD7
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/2ww48MR
Amazon DE: http://amzn.to/2uvPtQs
Amazon AU: http://amzn.to/2fiJIDX
Amazon CA: http://amzn.to/2vDiHlv
Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/2fitn1R
First For Romance: http://bit.ly/2ucS2HE
Pride Publishing: http://bit.ly/2fiV6zw
Author Morticia Knight spends most of her nights writing about men loving men forever after. If there happens to be some friendly bondage or floggings involved, she doesn’t begrudge her characters whatever their filthy little heart’s desire. Even though she’s been crafting her naughty tales for more years than she’d like to share – her adventures as a published author began in 2011. Since then, she’s been fortunate enough to have several books on bestseller lists along with three series’ titles receiving recognition in the Rainbow Book Awards.
Once upon a time she was the lead singer in an indie rock band that toured the West Coast and charted on U.S. college radio. She currently resides on the northern Oregon coast and when she’s not fantasizing about hot men she takes walks along the ocean and annoys the local Karaoke bar patrons.
Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.com/Morticia-Knight/e/B005IQ2B6W/ref=sr_tc_2_0
Facebook Author page: https://www.facebook.com/authormorticiaknight?fref=nf