THE CHRISTMAS ANGEL SERIES
Seven stand-alone stories by best-selling gay romance authors.
In 1750, a master woodcarver poured all his unrequited love, passion, and longing into his masterpiece—a gorgeous Christmas angel for his beloved’s tree. When the man he loved tossed the angel away without a second thought, a miracle happened. The angel was found by another who brought the woodcarver True Love.
Since then, the angel has been passed down, sold, lost and found, but its magic remains. Read the romances inspired by (and perhaps nudged along by) the Christmas angel through the years. Whether it’s the 1880’s New York (Kim Fielding’s Summerfield’s Angel), the turn-of-the-century (Jordan L. Hawk’s Magician’s Angel), World War II (L.A. Witt’s Christmas Homecoming), Vietnam-era (N.R. Walker’s Soldier’s Wish), the 1990’s (Anyta Sunday’s Shrewd Angel), or 2018 (RJ Scott’s Christmas Prince), the Christmas angel has a way of landing on the trees of lonely men who need its blessing for a very Merry Christmas and forever HEA.
NOTE: All the books in this series can be read as stand-alone books.
- Christmas Angel (The Christmas Angel Book 1) Eli Easton – books2read.com/Angel-Easton
- Summerfield’s Angel (The Christmas Angel Book 2) Kim Fielding – books2read.com/Angel-Fielding
- The Magician’s Angel (The Christmas Angel Book 3) Jordan L. Hawk – books2read.com/Angel-Hawk
- Christmas Homecoming (The Christmas Angel Book 4) L.A. Witt – books2read.com/Angel-Witt
- A Soldier’s Wish (The Christmas Angel Book 5) N.R. Walker – books2read.com/Angel-Walker
- Shrewd Angel (The Christmas Angel Book 6) Anyta Sunday – books2read.com/Angel-Sunday
- Christmas prince (The Christmas Angel Book 7) RJ Scott – books2read.com/Angel-Scott
Footnotes for Summerfield’s Angel
Because I’m a nerd who loves research, I’ve compiled notes on some historical details I thought you might enjoy.