This is author Kim Fielding’s website.
Please click around and make yourself at home.
21 bits of Kim Fielding trivia:
- I like to make lists.
- I am an Aries, born in the Chinese year of the ram.
- I never learned to tie shoelaces properly; I can only do bunny ears.
- I have 3 graduate degrees & I’m a member of the Nebraska State Bar.
- For over 20 years, I have not eaten mammals or reptiles.
- I have studied 6 languages other than English, but I’m fluent only in English.
- I am a terrible singer.
- I can’t draw either.
- Most of my pets have been named after US Supreme Court Justices. My current cat, however, is named after Nikola Tesla.
- I have 5 tattoos. One of them is a quill pen with the first three words of my first novel.
- My first paid job was at McDonald’s.
- When I was in college and working at a deli, I was robbed at gunpoint.
- Until my second kid was born, I owned a ’55 Ford pickup.
- I love to shop at office supply stores.
- I am a night person.
- I met my husband when I was 15.
- I have broken only one bone in my life: my little toe. I was 9 and at summer camp.
- Although I’m a terrible procrastinator, I’m good at meeting deadlines.
- I’ve dreamed of being an author since I was in grade school.
- I went through a punk period in high school and never entirely outgrew it.
- I’ve been to 24 countries but–so far–all have been in North America or Europe.
- I am really bad with numbers.