I hope all of you are finding a bit of peace amidst the holiday bustle. My children have been shipped off to grandparents, while my husband and I fled the country. It’s been a deliciously lazy week. This is the view from our balcony:
And my big decisions have mostly concerned whether to have the next margarita poolside or on the beach.
I earned this rest! Aside from a very busy year in my day job, 2012 was extremely active for publishing too. How busy? Here’s a rundown of the year:
- Equipoise was self-published
- “Act One” appeared in Men of Steel
- Good Bones was published
- “Violet’s Present” appeared in Dreamspinner’s time travel anthology
- “Care and Rehabilitation” appeared in Animal Magnetism
- “Tyler Wang Has a Ball” appeared in Don’t Try This at Home
- Speechless was published
- “A Great Miracle Happened There” appeared in Dreamspinner’s holiday anthology
- Brute was published
- “Joys R Us” appeared in Silver’s holiday anthology
But that’s not all! Here’s what’s slated for 2013 already:
- Venetian Masks (novel) releases in January or February
- Night Shift (novella) releases in March or April
- “No Place Like Home” will appear in the Snow on the Roof anthology in February
And! I’ve just submitted a sequel to Good Bones and I’ve begun a new novel, a contemporary set in a defunct mental hospital in rural California.
See? I told you I earned those margaritas!
Thank you all so much for your support and I hope 2013 is filled with peace, joy, and love!
5 thoughts on “2012”
OMG!! You are busy!! And I do love all the things your mentioned for 2013. You rock! You know that, right?
GREAT!! I’m looking forward to your stories.
Thank you! I hope you continue to enjoy. 🙂
I love your blog!
Get Free 17 Page paleo diet Report Now! However, I do
not believe that it may be a good idea to skip breakfast.
Paleo Diet followers complain about how difficult it is to find Paleo Diet recipes and the trouble they have
planning their menu.
Also visit my web-site: about Paleo diet
Comments are closed.