25. Four weird traits you have
- I always arrive at airports early. Way early. Obsessively so. It doesn’t help that all the airports are 100 miles from me, with unpredictable traffic in between. I stress about it. And I like hanging out in airports–they’re often good places to work–so I’d rather just be really early and not worry. My husband and I argue about this.
- I cannot roll my r’s. I’ve tried (in multiple languages) but can’t do it. One of my language profs said it’s a speech impediment–one that doesn’t show if I stick to English.
- I can’t hold up three fingers like this:
Not with either hand. My thumb and pinky just don’t work that way. My dad can’t do it either, so it’s probably some weird genetic thing.
- All allergy medicines and decongestants–even the non-drowsy ones–zonk me out. I can’t take any of them unless I’m prepared to be a semi-conscious zombie for the next day or so. Which sucks, because I live in Allergy Central. But hey, I’ll never need a prescription to sleeping pills as long as I can have allergy meds nearby.