Today Jaylee James spins the wheel!
- If you were forced at gunpoint to sing Karaoke, what song would you choose?
It would not take being held at gunpoint to get me to sing Karaoke… 😉 But I would sing something by Marina & the Diamonds, my favorite musician.
- Say you met your all-time favorite celebrity, would you play it cool? Or would you utterly humiliate yourself?
Experience with meeting authors I adore would say that I completely humiliate myself. Regularly. Every single time. Especially if they’re pretty. I basically just fall all over myself or stare blankly at them.
- You’re walking down the street when a spaceship lands in front of you and a half dozen aliens pile out. What do you do?
Take pictures and call everyone I know. Unless the aliens have rayguns, in which case I would run screaming, most likely. But I’d like to think aliens wouldn’t be the “shoot first, ask questions later” type.
- One of your characters just won a prize for doing something really well. Who is it and what prize did he or she win?
I think all of my characters could win prizes for being awkward and making a fool out of themselves in order to impress the people they’re trying to date. It’s something we definitely have in common.
- You can eat only one ice cream flavor for the rest of your life. Which is it?
What kind of monster wrote this question!? Haha. It would be my favorite ice cream – peanut butter and chocolate chunks.
Spectrum Lit is an #OwnVoices LGBTQ+ flash fiction Patreon publishing bite-sized stories twice a month. Most of the pieces are free to read, and all of them will give you a couple of minutes of positive queer representation to keep you going. Check it out!
Jaylee James is a demi-bisexual, bigender writer and editor from Kansas City with bright blue hair. Er main projects are Spectrum Lit, which publishes LGBTQ+ flash fiction, and Polycule, a true story blog about er polyamorous dating adventures. When not writing, e spends far too much time on twitter (@thewritingj), cuddling er dogs, and dating the entire metro area. More of er work can be found at JayleeJames.com.
- Website – Jayleejames.com
- Blog ^ same
- Facebook – facebook.com/thewritingj
- Twitter – twitter.com/thewritingj
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org