Today Silvia Violet takes a spin of the wheel!
- Name two of your pet peeves. People not responding to emails or texts in a reasonable amount of time and people listening to music through the speakers instead of using headphones in a coffee shop or restaurant.
- What is the oddest thing on your music playlist? My Broadway playlist which ranges from Beauty and the Beast to Book of Mormon.
- If you were magically transported into one of your own books, which one would you choose and why? A book in my Thorne and Dash series because I’d love to bake with Dash/Riley and know someone with a lifestyle like Thorne’s.
- Warm weather or cold? Warm, definitely.
- If you were to become a street performer, what would you do to entertain people and earn some money? I wish I could do acrobatics, but if I had to go with something I can do in real life, I’d be a bard and tell stories.
- If you could become a full-time university student without worrying about future career prospects, what would you major in? Culinary arts
- What is the most useless or frivolous thing you’ve ever bought? Frivolous: very pricey tickets to Hamilton (and I’d do it again in a heartbeat)
Well-Tailored by Silvia Violet
Marc longs for a grand romance, but he doubts he’ll ever be that lucky. Then he meets Darius, an arrogant tailor who pushes all his buttons. When Darius offers him a job, Marc hesitates—he needs a direction for the future, not another man who doesn’t believe in relationships.
Darius lives by a few unbreakable rules: never sleep with employees, fashion should be simple, and romance is for fools. Marc, with his shimmery sweater collection, makes him want to break every single one.
They quickly give in to desire, but Darius wants to protect himself and Marc refuses to repeat past mistakes. It’s only when they let go of assumptions, that love has a chance to take hold.
Book buy links:
Barnes and Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/well-tailored-silvia-violet/1126227309
Silvia Violet writes erotic romance in a variety of genres including paranormal, contemporary, and historical. She can be found haunting coffee shops looking for the darkest, strongest cup of coffee she can find. Once equipped with the needed fuel, she can happily sit for hours pounding away at her laptop. Silvia typically leaves home disguised as a suburban stay-at-home-mom, and other coffee shop patrons tend to ask her hilarious questions like “Do you write children’s books?” She loves watching the looks on their faces when they learn what she’s actually up to. When not writing, Silvia enjoys baking sinfully delicious treats, exploring new styles of cooking, and reading to her incorrigible offspring.
- Website: http://silviaviolet.com
- Blog: http://silviaviolet.com/blog
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/silvia.violet
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/Silvia_Violet
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/silviaviolet/