Eva Lafoy plays today!
- Write a haiku poem about your favorite beverage. I was Chinese yes? Lifelong obsession proves it. Tea tea tea tea tea.
- What is your favorite insect? A dragonfly – some call them snake doctors. I also like moths. Some are very pretty.
- Flood waters are coming. You can grab only three things from your home before fleeing—what do you choose? The cat. My revolver. Toilet paper!
- What is the most useless or frivolous thing you’ve ever bought? Hmm that’s hard to say. Judging from how many clothes I own but never wear…. Just ask my husband!
- Are you a nerd and/or a geek? Provide evidence to support your answer. Is there a difference? What is it? I’m really neither. I prefer to hike. I have geeks as friends though. Shhhh…..
- What is your favorite mythological creature? Dragons. No, not really I hate dragons because everyone else loves them. I’d say a satyr or centaur ‘cause they’re kind of sexy! Okay they’re a whole lotta sexy! IMO
Sexy to Go Gay Romance features nine scorching hot MM romances to make your blood sing. Whether finding love at a Jewish singles dance or while crossing the River Styx, these men remind us that love is always worth fighting for, no matter what the cost. Meet a handyman who’s an ace with his tools, a king who kindles the passion of a Greek god, and an architect who erects more than buildings. From the everyday to the fantastical, these stories explore male-male love in all its simmering intensity.
Matzo Ball by Avery Duran
When Jacob’s outgoing best friend talks him into attending a party for Jewish singles, neither man realizes that it’s not a gay event. Things go from bad to worse when Jacob’s friend doesn’t show up. The night turns around when Jacob befriends Ian, a sexy bartender. After a spectacular kiss good night, they go their separate ways. But Jacob can’t forget the chemistry he shared with Ian, and hungers for more. In a city the size of New York, will these men be able to find their way back to each other?
Styx & Stone by Leigh Ellwood
What’s the afterlife really like? Charon the ferryman knows the River Styx like the back of his hand, and he enjoys giving newly departed Stone the full tour.
First Swallow of Spring by Asta Idonea
The first swallow of spring draws Seanán back to the fae circle each year, where he dances with the handsome fae lord, Iorweth. He knows the four rules he must follow if he wishes to be free to leave at the end of the night; however, Iorweth is growing ever more inventive in his attempts to trick Seanán into breaking them.
How Hercules Got His Bruise by Eva Lefoy
Hercules might have completed his 12 labors and become immortal, but he’s still not out to himself. Until he meets Sisyphus, a man who turns him on in ways not even a goddess can compete with. When Zeus threatens to destroy their new bond, Hercules must again rise to the challenge, this time to protect his right to love a man.
Loggerhead by Dale Lowry
Soon after they fall in love, Jake makes Eric a promise inspired by an old track uniform. But demanding work schedules at Jake’s four-star restaurant and Eric’s newspaper keep them from following through. Six years later, they take the honeymoon they never had, heading to the Florida coast in search of sea turtles – and rekindling their passion for each other in the process.
Handyman by Jodi Payne
Danny is haunted by memories of his ex, Peter, who moved out six months ago. He recognizes just how bad off he is when he wakes up to a flood in his condo, a problem Peter would have adeptly handled. Danny can’t find the insurance paperwork, he doesn’t know who he should call first, and he’s about ready to strangle his stoner neighbors. His day starts looking up, though, when the workmen arrive to deal with the water, replace his breaker box and demolish the soaked ceiling. Ken, a handyman, shows up to handle the drywall, but can Danny handle Ken?
Clipped Wings by Shiloh Saddler
When a male swan shifter is captured by a cruel master he develops feelings for another male slave. The master has plans for the shifter that go against every fiber of his being. Will the two men bow down to their station in life or take flight to keep their love alive?
Rebuilding the Future by Sam Thorne
Allen’s peace has been seriously disturbed. As the shy architect takes on the task of extending the home he inherited from his late aunt, his life becomes a battle. The building work is going fine, but he can barely contain his one-way lust for sexy foreman Declan, who’s a one-man generator of testosterone and mixed messages. As the build completion approaches, Allen’s ready to do just about anything to keep Declan around a little longer…
Man in the Mirror by A.E. Wasp
A companion story to the Paper Hearts novel, Man in the Mirror is the first short in a new erotic series set in the world of the Veterans Affairs books.
Benny hasn’t let Mikey see him naked in a week, will barely let Mikey touch him. Mikey’s going to get to the bottom of the issue if it takes all night.
- Amazon US: amazon.com/dp/B06XGRJM3D
- Amazon UK: amazon.co.uk/Sexy-Gay-Romance-Eva-Lefoy-ebook/dp/B06XGRJM3D/
- Itunes: apple.com/us/book/id1213537158
- Barnes & Noble: barnesandnoble.com/w/sexy-to-go-gay-romance-eva-lefoy/1125914114
- Kobo: https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/sexy-to-go-gay-romance
Author bio: Eva Lefoy writes and reads all kinds of romance, and is a certified Trekkie. She’s also terribly addicted to chocolate, tea, and hiking. One of these days, she’ll figure out the meaning of life, quit her job, and go travel the galaxy. Until then, she’s writing down all her dirty thoughts for the sake of future explorers.
2 thoughts on “Interview Roulette: Eva Lafoy”
Thanks for hosting me today! It’s a lovely site!
Thanks so much for playing!