Today’s player is Grace Kilian Delaney!
- Describe a beloved item of clothing owned by one of your characters.
Devon’s black thigh high boots, only because it drives his boyfriend, Stone, wild.
- What food would you only consider eating if you were stranded on a desert isle with nothing else to consume? I’d hope for coconuts, but desperation might call for eating bugs… dipped in coconut milk.
- Describe one time someone surprised you.
My husband and I went to a particular coffee shop every morning, and that morning had been no different. I’d been depressed, and hated that he rushed me out the door. I wanted to linger and be lazy, but no, we had to go. When we got there, my husband pointed to an old man wearing a baseball cap and asked me, “Do you know him?” The man turned around and it was my father. He’d flown across the country to visit me. I hadn’t seen my father in so long that I started to cry, I was so happy.
- If you could be granted instant virtuosity on a musical instrument you don’t now play, which one would it be, and why? Cello. Who wouldn’t want something that vibrated between your legs that made beautiful music?
- Is there a New Year’s resolution you’ve made more than once? Did you keep it?
Not to be so hard on myself. No. I’m stubborn and hate myself for not keeping it.
- You have just won a lifetime supply of Rice-A-Roni, the San Francisco treat. Your response?
“Thank you! Let’s donate this to food banks across the nation.”
Heavy metal singer Stone Manson never acknowledged his attraction to men. But when he meets sexy cross-dresser Devon at a party and spends Seven Minutes in Heaven with him, he can’t deny his reaction. His confusion leads him to mess up—big time—with Devon, but after some soul-searching, Stone decides to do whatever it takes to show Devon he’s worth the risk.
Devon’s got a thing for hot, tattooed rock stars—just not the sexually conflicted and closeted ones. Stone’s persistence has Devon warming up to the idea of the singer in his bed, and maybe even in his life, until a threat emerges from Devon’s past. Now it’s Devon’s turn to trust Stone or both their lives could be in jeopardy.
Barnes and Noble:
Grace Kilian Delaney lives somewhere in paradise—mentally. She grew up near Witch City then moved to the Southwest and now resides in flammable Southern California. In the wee hours of the morning, and with an audience of a dog and two cats, she writes about hot and horny men. Thankfully the animals don’t care if she talks to herself, which she does albeit quietly as to not wake her husband. Grace’s alter ego composes music for television and film, sings and plays the piano, and is one of those annoying people who practices yoga and loves working out at the gym.
- Blog https://gracekiliandelaney.wordpress.com/
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/GraceKilianD
- Twitter https://twitter.com/GraceKilianD
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org