Look what I have to share for Valentine’s Day, courtesy of the talented Lex Chase. That’s right–it’s Nevin and Colin from Love Is Heartless, caught in a romantic moment. Nevin would undoubtedly swear a lot if he knew we were looking.
I think Valentine’s Day is the perfect opportunity for poetry. And that means it’s time for a contest.
- To enter, post an original poem in the comments to this post.
- The poem can be either a haiku (3 lines; 5-7-5 syllables) or a quatrain (4 lines; some kind of rhyme structure).
- The poem must be about a romantic couple. They don’t have to be one of my couples. Do specify in your post who they are and what book(s) they’re from.
- You can enter more than once.
- Make sure to include your email address so I can contact you if you win.
- Entries close at midnight Pacific time on February 21.
- On February 22 I’ll randomly choose one winner from among the properly formatted entries.
- The winner gets a $10 Dreamspinner gift certificate and one ebook of mine–winner gets to choose which one.